While your home may not be able to talk, it can say quite a bit without words. Your home’s windows are particularly expressive, and they’ll let you know when something’s not right. Although well-maintained, high quality windows can last up to 20 years or more, there are many factors that can reduce that. Are your windows drafty or fog up? Do they refuse to stay open, and balk when you try to open or close them? If your windows are more than a couple of decades old, listen carefully — they’re telling you it’s time to replace them.
Step 1: Your Free In-Home Window Evaluation
Once you’ve decided it’s time to replace your windows and upgrade your home’s appearance with beautiful new windows, what’s next? It can be a confusing process without guidance. RWC Windows, Doors & More can help. Call us today for your free in-home window evaluation. Here’s how the process works:
- The owner of RWC will personally visit your home to consult with you and help you determine the best style and type of windows for your home’s style and your family’s needs.
- You’ll be provided with an overview of the process and given a thorough explanation of the window replacement cost and the installation method that will best suit your needs.
- Don’t get stressed trying to figure out how to measure for replacement windows — we’ll take accurate measurements of your windows to ensure a perfect fit and take photos of the windows you want replaced.
- Best of all, we don’t have high-pressure sales people; so you will never feel pressured at any point.
Step 2: Visit Our Showroom
After your in home evaluation, take a drive to our state of the art showroom in West Caldwell to see your options. During your visit, you’ll receive a personal window education. This will help you better understand all your window options! Next, you’ll select the best replacement windows to meet your family’s unique needs and express your home’s personality. Can’t choose between vinyl replacement windows, aluminum or wood? Compare available window products side-by-side. Once you’ve made your selection, we will sign contracts and order your windows and set up your installation date. Upon arrival at our facility, your windows are carefully inspected to ensure all parts are in working condition.
Step 3: Window Installation
Now that you’ve chosen your favorite new windows, the installation process starts. Rest assured it will go smoothly; we don’t use subcontractors — your windows will be installed by one of our Certified Installation Technicians. RWC Premium Window Installation includes the following:
- We deliver your custom-made windows directly to your home
- We care about your home, so we protect your interior flooring with drop cloths
- Our experienced technicians will remove all your existing windows and storm windows and prepare the openings for your new energy efficient windows
- Your windows will be installed plumb, level and square into the prepared openings
- If needed, and gaps or voids between the window and master frame will be insulated
- We will encapsulate any exterior wood trim to provide you with a maintenance free application
- Your windows interior and exterior is sealed with a high-grade, non-drying caulk
- We leave your home spotless by removing all job-related debris and broom-sweeping your premises clean
Step 4: Tell your Friends!
We want you to be so happy with our installation service and new windows that you’ll become an official RWC Raving Fan for life! Tell all your friends and visit our Facebook, Google and Houzz pages to leave us a 5-Star reviews. Remember, when your windows tell you it’s time to say your goodbyes, work with a window installation professional who cares about your home and your satisfaction.
Call Us Today
If you’re looking for new windows for your West Caldwell, NJ or surrounding area home, contact RWC Windows, Doors & More or call us today for more information at 973-227-7123. RWC Windows, Doors and More is a family-owned and operated business. Since 1959, we have been a trusted remodeling service provider in New Jersey. We also specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovations and have completed many award-winning projects, making RWC your one-stop custom home remodeling provider.